UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
EFFECTIVE WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2021
For the safety of our staff, during the RED PHASE of recovery our office will remain CLOSED to the public. We ask that you please respect our request for no soliciting or unscheduled visitation of any kind.
Our team is available by phone or email Monday thru Friday, 8am – 4:30pm:
-Front desk/administration & accounting – Michelle: email@example.com
-Shop/tank wash supervisor – Nick: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Sales/quotes – Norm: email@example.com
-Operations manager – Terry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our gated facility remains accessible 24/7 for contactless tanker pick up and drop off. Should you require an access code for entry, please contact Terry Young in advance of arrival.
For emergency spill response or tank wash service, please dial toll free 1-855-817-0001 and select extension 1.
We appreciate your understanding.
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, Larca Enviro Ltd. is taking the necessary steps and precautions to help keep our staff and customers safe, and have put several steps in place to ensure business continuity during this time.
•Masks are required if you are visiting our office for an appointment or delivery. Truck drivers who wish to make use of any of our indoor facilities must wear a mask in yellow phase. In orange or red phase, we ask truck drivers to stay in their vehicles unless there is an emergency.
• Our employees have been instructed to stay home from work if they are sick or develop any symptoms, or to self-quarantine if they have been in contact with anyone who may be sick. They are encouraged to call their local health center to be diagnosed and to follow all quarantine protocols.
• Increased and frequent sanitation of high traffic areas in our shop and offices.
• Good personal hygiene. Along with frequently sanitizing common areas, our staff has been instructed to wash their hands frequently with soap and warm running water for at least 20 seconds. They also have hand sanitizer available as needed.
• Eliminating non-essential travel. If you currently have services booked outside of the greater Moncton area, our sales representative will call ahead and confirm. If you wish to postpone services during this time, please let us know as soon as possible. There is no cost to reschedule appointments.
• Limiting outside contact. We are requesting NO VISITATION OR SOLICITING at our office outside of scheduled appointments. Should you wish to pass along information, or send a resume, please send it via email to email@example.com
• We are constantly monitoring the situation and following all recommended guidelines as the situation develops.
*For general inquiries, administration, payroll and accounting, or if you are unsure who you should speak to, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 506-383-4505 Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
*For sales, vacuum truck or OWS appointments, quotes and pricing inquiries, please contact Norm at email@example.com or 506-866-5805
*For tank wash appointments (including after hours appointments) or maintenance, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org or 506-380-9957
*For emergency spill response or after-hours services, or inquiries about business operations, please contact Terry at email@example.com or 506-378-4907